To give by phone, please call +1 732 822 0655 / +336 09 120 123
checks or cash are also accepted
Disciples of Rav Hilel PEVZNER ZATSAL, founder of the Sinai Institutions, teachers and staff, parents and alumni, their families and friends, all the friends and the whole community:
We need you!!
#GET TOGETHER TO ENSURE OUR FUTURE
Our children. Our community Our future.
Created in 1965, at the request of the Rebbe, Sinai schools remain faithful to their essential principles: the warm welcome reserved for all children, no matter where they come from. To offer each student a quality education, as well as advanced equipment at their disposal.
Today more than ever, Sinai assumes its historic role: to welcome many students from public schools. These institutions, unfortunately, are no longer able to ensure the education of French Jewish children and even less, to guarantee their moral and physical integrity.
More than just a school, Sinai is a house. A family in which life is good. The dedication of his teaching staff, the shared memories of so many beautiful trips, the full Sabbaths, the joyous laughter, the Gan Israel Sinai aerated centers, the snow classes ... Many activities, carried out in common, will also continue to accompany and to stimulate academic success.
Sinai is an exceptional story full of growth, constantly benefiting from a particular Broche of the Rabbi, throughout nearly 60 years of our history, Beraha still valid today and in the future! As the Rebbe has stated many times, this Beraha is also valid for our loyal partners and donor friends! It is therefore a real opportunity in OR to actively participate in this beautiful story and benefit for Berahot for all your material and spiritual needs, health, Parnassa, Nahat children, births, weddings etc. .
HOW IT WORKS ?
Thanks to our team of generous donors, every Euro you give will be doubled to help us reach our goal !
#GET TOGETHER FOR IT TO COME!
We would like to thank very much our matchers donors, as well as you and all the actors who allowed us to organize this campaign.
The history of SINAI …
If Sinai were told to me…!
The origin and soul of the Sinai School.
His story begins somewhere in the 60's
It was at the request of the Lubavitcher Rebbe made to Rav Hilel Pevzner ZATSAL, whom we are now marking the 10th anniversary since he left us.
The Sinai Institutions were born in a small apartment in the Marais (Pletsel). . When we left the Rav we bequeathed the main work of his life: The Education of Jewish Children! The Jewish school must offer a HOUSE to each child WITHOUT EXCEPTION!
The goal yesterday and today
The main goal was to welcome children from families who came to live in France in North Africa, with children from large families and disadvantaged social backgrounds, particularly exposed to juvenile delinquency and failure. and to offer them a high level education in both Hebrew and Jewish subjects, to ensure their success in the future as a proud Jew and a good citizen!
This is still true today, with 4 school complexes hosting nearly 3000 students - Nursery through High School. In each complex you will also find à Modern Daycare Center.
The 3 strong points that make it special :
1. We welcome students from all backgrounds. The majority of our students belong to the community base, our core traditional members.
2. The quality of education, as a whole, we are under contract of association with the gouverment. We ensure a personalized follow-up to each student, to lead to success, while inculcating the moral and human values to make in the future a mother, a father, a citizen, a Jewish citizen, and simply a happy human being .
3. Our students travel a lot (France, Israel, USA, England, Poland and other European countries) and get to know languages, arts and cultures, French and European institutions.
Our pride :
We are proud to inform you that our school has been ranked "first" by Le Parisien in the 2018 Baccalaureate (100% success and 82% mentions), considering that our school best follows its students and stimulates them to give the best of themselves!
In addition to computer rooms, technology labs and chemistry-physics, including the new technology, by installing TNI (Digital Tables) in our classes. It is a high-performance tool, as it allows for interactive learning that awakens even the least stimulated students.
The Sinai settlements in figures:
- 25,000 students, future head of families, since 1965.
And to date
- 1500 families
- 101 classes
- 400 employees (mostly part-time)
- About 50% of students benefit from reductions in schooling- About 500000 € of reduction per year granted to the needy families
- 5 lines of transportation
Our 3 socio-cultural centers which include:
- Synagogues, Beth Habad- Mikvé (men and women)
- Centers ventilated in summer and winter
- Big events of Roch Hodech (women)
- School for moms and women every Monday
Organized trips for the students and adults as well (New York, Israel, Poland, England, etc.)
- Big celebrations on Soucoth and Lag B'Omer
- Social Action on the occasion of Passover (kimcha depishcho)